Possibly one of my absolute favourites at the moment. I came home yesterday tired from a break dance rehearsal for our flash mob next week, and a blender full of this really hit the spot. It’s so creamy and delicious!
Serves…. As many as you actually want to share it with, if you’re that nice! 😉
3 ripe frozen bananas*
1/2 cup frozen raspberries (I get mine from Aldi as it works out more cost effective)
1/2 cup water
- Put frozen bananas in the blender/food processor and blend for a bit until mostly broken up and starting to look like soft serve.
- Add the raspberries and keep blending.
- Add half of the water, still blending. Push any stubborn chunks down into the blades.
- Add the rest of the water, doing the same again.
- Eat!!! (All of it – I do!)
*I let the bananas go spotty on the outside and then peeled and chopped them into circular chunks before freezing so they blend better. It depends on the power and quality of your blender/food processor!