Merry Christmas everyone!! I know this isn’t the most Christmassy thing but, well…. WAFFLES!!! I had to share it, it tasted so goooood!!! And the great thing is that because it has no egg you can eat the batter raw!
- 2-2.5 cups water
- 3 cups porridge oats (I used asda’s wholemeal)
- 1 medium ripe banana
*Having a waffle machine helps too!! We happened to be given one and it’s just been sat on a shelf so I thought I’d take advantage!!
- Preheat your waffle iron griddle thingy.
- Blend the ingredients in a blender (I used my nutribullet and couldn’t fit the extra 1/2 cup of water in so mine were a little thicker but still tasted great!)
- When the waffle machine is hot and ready, spoon in enough mixture to cover the waffle shape. I used a tbsp for mine as my machine makes waffle fingers.
- Close the lid and wait ~5-10 mins until they are browned and golden.
- Serve with more banana or fruit and some maple syrup!!!